Wednesday, December 7, 2011

HBE Now Begins - One Bald Move

One Bald Move (Part One):



One Bald Move (Part Two):



"The moment we've all been waiting for.... the start of the Human Balance Experiment... and why not start it up with a storm, making one bald move that marks the beginning of a very exciting adventure ahead.... believe, it really is just the beginning to many more fabulous and wonderful adventures still to come, considering I am now over one month behind on uploading all my blogs... but one thing I will definitely promise you, it will only get more gripping from here on end.... so many changes in perception and attitudes still to come, you better hold on to your hats, because this is gonna be one hell of a ride....

This day by far started off one fantastic year, one of the best days of my life... I had so much fun, I laughed so much that by right I should feel guilty for enjoying even what ought to be some kinda punishment, but instead it was one hell of a memorable day....

Definitely will lighten up your day.... enjoy this fun and exciting 2 part video blog...."