Saturday, June 24, 2023

Good news (or maybe not so good news) and thank you (UPDATE)

On a daily basis, this blog is now getting about the same number of daily unique visitors it had at its peak sometime around the middle of last decade. If this level of interest continues, I may have to rethink my planned extended break after August 5th, when this blog celebrates its 15th anniversary. In the meantime, expect new posts about twice a week until then  expect irregular posts.

June 26 update: It was nice while it lasted. Daily unique visitors are back down to where they were earlier this month, and for most of this year so far. I am back to planning a retrospective post for August 5 and then going back to my original plan of taking an extended break. After that, I'll make some decisions about this blog, including simply deleting it.