Friday, January 13, 2023

Should I Shave My Head? 5 Reasons You’ll Be Glad You Did



The new year is a time to start fresh, set goals for what’s ahead, and let go of the past. That could be career-, health-, or finance-related, but it’s always fun to dream and find ways to improve. I also like to use this time of year to jot down what I’m most appreciative of: family, loved ones, good health, career success. But would you ever expect a hairstyle to make that list? It may sound ridiculous, but I can honestly say that shaving my head 11 years ago was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

Recently, Doja Cat, Blac Chyna, Dixie D’Amelio, and Maisie Williams all shaved their heads and are loving the bold, new look. That’s not to say you should follow a trend because celebrities are doing it. But maybe seeing their oozing confidence on display after shaving their heads has you wondering if this confidence is a side effect, and whether you should just buzz off all of your hair too.

You should! What better way to give yourself the gift of renewal and a fresh beginning than by making an especially cool alteration to your appearance (remember, it’s just hair) that will impact your life in ways you never thought possible.


 Check out the article for more.