Saturday, April 8, 2023

Less than four months to go

In less than four months, this blog will mark its 15th anniversary. I've set it up so that after a much needed break, I can either resume posting or pull the plug. I'm not worried about relevant content sharing this particular blog's perspective. I do pay attention to traffic and whether or not I can justify some espressos as I select content to post. If those look positive, this blog will be around for a while. If not, I will shut it down satisfied that I shared some realistic, positive, entertaining, and educational content that hopefully got viewers to rethink gender role expectations, even if just a bit. In the meantime, let's enjoy these next weeks and months that we know will remain, and for those interested, maybe hope for the future.